Today we are very happy to announce release 0.35.1 of RESTX, the lightweight, modular, feature rich, blazing fast and open source Java REST framework.
New and Noteworthy
This version is a
0.35 bugfix release aiming at fixing 2 things :
- Rolled back upgrade for jongo / mongo-java-driver / bson4jackson introduced in
0.35as we met some major regressions during this move (see Pull Request #289 for precisions)
Details on version changes :
- Fixing compilation errors when annotations with default values (like
Class<PARAM>field type were used ont
More precision on Pull Request #286
- b717a76 2ea9752
(endpoints) fixed annotation processor issue on annotation with default value or
- 2469d34 b3282a3
b6f32b0 (dependencies) rolled back some
Getting started / Upgrading
Want to get started now? Check out the related doc.
Upgrading from an earlier version?
- in your projects you just need to update
0.35.1in your dependency descriptor
- in your code you might have to adapt to some breaking changes (see below)
- in the shell, run
shell upgradeto upgrade your shell and plugins.
MAJOR BREAKING CHANGES
Those breaking are likely to be hit by any existing RestX project. Consider those as a “migration guide” to apply on your project :
- 44084b7 Downgraded mongo java driver from
Thanks a lot to the community who made this possible, especially the contributors to this release:
- Xavier Hanin (committer),
- Frédéric Camblor (committer)