Today we are very happy to announce the third public release of RESTX, version 0.2.7.
Continuing on the 2 weeks release cycle, this release comes with a few improvements and bug fixes:
- improvements to the api-docs console, with better keyboard navigation
- a new junit runner, which let you use all specs in a specific folder as individual tests
- a new “send & record” button in api-docs, allowing to easily record requests and save them as specs, instantly detected as new examples and new tests if you use the new test runner
- better dev mode support, with automatic detection of classpath resources in your sources directories, giving better development workflow especially when developing admin console plugins
- new alternatives support in dependency injection engine
- several bug fixes
Want to get started now? Check out the related doc.
And remember that if you have already installed restx you can simply use the
shell upgrade command to get the updated version. Enjoy!